Friday, September 23, 2005

South park revisited.

Well as you all can hear, i changed my background music. i just love this song, sorry all, you may have to watch it at work, or better yet, when you are calling someone a bitch, play it for them. oh well. i hope you all like it.

4 These people wished to share:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today Wished to share...

When I fist loaded this site I didn't hear any music at all... I was pissed, like, where the fuck is eminem teh what did you do to him! Then the music eventually loaded! LOL!! I love this song too! But you gotta figure out how to keep the music going even when I'm commenting... now I have to go back to enjoy the rest of the tune!

1:49 AM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today Wished to share...

I came back today... and I've noticed that you have differnt comment soundtrack... (it used to piss me off when the eminem song got cut short just because I wanted to comment!)

I wish I was hearing Kyle's Mom right now... but I dig the infomercial!!

The reason I came over is in repsonse to your comment (i repsonded in the comments but I don't know if you'll backpedal and read it)

ANYWAY - If you can tell me how to play "Catholic Girls" by frank zappa on my site... I would be oh-so-pleased! As long as it doesn't tkae too long to load.

(your site used to take forever to load... but it must have fixed something becuase now it pops right up... with the song and everything)

Give me your thoughts... teach me to corrupt even more minds! lol! Thanks for stopping by man!

12:49 AM  
Blogger Niccio Dartsmouth Wished to share...

its all good Rachael.. i will see what i can do.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Niccio Dartsmouth Wished to share...

emailed the code to you..

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home