Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Writing a book.

Well, it seems that it is coming time for me to yank my puter at home back out and hit up the old Microsoft word. I used to write young adult books. (fantasy adventure, d&d style books). I once wrote an 80 page book. But I never had the guts to send it in. Now I feel it may be time to try again. A lot of people are telling me I have a mastery of the English language and that I really need to try my hand at writing. I don't know, part of me says hell yes, while the other part says it will never go through. Oh well. I am going to try anyways. Who knows, maybe I can get WoC (wizards of the coast) to read it and include me in one of their short story works, or even a full length work. Talk about a dream come true. That would rate up there with becoming a video game tester/critic/reviewer/previewer. I will keep you all up with my story as it comes, maybe even through in a few lines from time to time.

5 These people wished to share:

Anonymous Anonymous Wished to share...

Good Luck! What is the writing equivalent of "Break a leg"?

9:38 AM  
Blogger Niccio Dartsmouth Wished to share...

ummm no idea.. maybe "Get writers block."?

10:39 AM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today Wished to share...

that's funny - "get writer's block
1'

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jillian Wished to share...

Follow your dream!!!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Crystal Wished to share...

I'm trying to write a book too, but it's not getting far!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home