Thursday, September 15, 2005

* x champagneKISSES-hold me in your lap of luxury`` :DD

CClarice's blog

Everyone, i have found a post on a blog that i have been visiting lateley, this screams out attention and it shows a young girl baring her heart and soul to be shown and freed. I would suggest ALL of my visitors and friends to go and visit this post and blog. look for the one with a disclaimer about feelings. it is truely powerful.

Look to the middle block of text (in purple) and scroll it to read it.

5 These people wished to share:

Anonymous Anonymous Wished to share...

guess who's back....hot shyt..check it out!

12:52 PM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today Wished to share...

These comments are lame as hell so far... missing the poit in a big way! I understand. I clicked the link and read a sad tale. I read a lot of sad tales. It makes me feel undeserving of my own good fortune. Call me a bleeding heart... what kind of heart doesn't bleed a little?

I can't watch (or read) someone struggling, and not feel anything.

Niccio - that's a tiny font...hey come check out spex's new template...

Is anyone even bothering to read - to feel?

For the record, I read... And now I'm sad, because I know girls just like this. I would love to paint pretty picture, but that woudl require me to mask what is real.

I'm sad... great post, great link. I didn't comment there, but maybe I should have... (?)

4:38 AM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today Wished to share...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:38 AM  
Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today Wished to share...

Oh - I love the "star-wipe" Niccio - You're getting pretty fancy on us!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Niccio Dartsmouth Wished to share...

Star Wipe?

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home