Friday, August 26, 2005

Maps...

I installed a map that you all can go into and put a tack about where you live and a message. Bravenet.com puts it out. kinda cool. take a look into it and put your tack there. be kinda neat to see where everyone is :) i am finding all sorts of fun things to add to my blog. if only i could find blog games that could be played while you look at myblog.. it would be cool! Oh well, on to bigger and better things. Feel free to use it like a lil free advertising for your blog! Later all.

5 These people wished to share:

Blogger I'm not even supposed to be here today Wished to share...

My pin is in!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Niccio Dartsmouth Wished to share...

thanks rachael!!

Bridg.. it did flub, but you can try again!

Thanks!

11:30 AM  
Blogger Gretchen Wished to share...

Signed it for you. I'm the little green alien. :)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Niccio Dartsmouth Wished to share...

Dis, i am not sure, i have people marking it every day. and no one has had any problems.. i am not sure what to tell ya!

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Wished to share...

I am not able to get it to work for me either. I have tried twice now. I have no earthly clue what I am doing wrong.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home