Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th.

Well i am not usually a superstitious person. But this day so far has lived up to its name. Woke up with a migraine, came to work with fumes in the building, people are being idiots in their jobs. I get tired of firing these people because they have no idea how to keep a job. what the hell is wrong with the youth these days? Their work ethic goes as far as wether they want to get out of bed. they come to work with more piercings then an Myan Warchief. They go in with attitudes that scream, " i don't need this, i don't need your job, i don't need anyone" when they get fired.. they start crying their eyes out. I have found that even me, a old softy, has turned into a hardened ass about this. I don't give a lot of chances, i explaine everything up front, and if they don't listen and do their jobs, then they deserve to be home-less, job-less, car-less, and anything else that happends to them. this is just nuts. Kids these days just have no idea what a job is for. they go in, expect a check, and go home. IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS WHAT A JOB IS??????

On the lighter side, last night i got two more of the final weapons on Dynasty Warriors 5. my daughter (6 1/2-y/o) plays along side of me and does very well on her own. i find it a great joy that she loves to share in my loves and hobbies. my wife likes some games, but not a lot of my style (fps/rpg/hack and slash) she perfers tetris, bust a move, and monopoly. but its good that we all can play. we are always playing some games, be it board, dice, dvd, or video. I love the fact that we all can share family game nights.

I would love to hear some comments about anything you find in my journal, so feel free to comment in :)

0 These people wished to share:

Post a Comment

<< Home