Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Sage speaks out.






Yesterday i supprised a lot of the GMF family with an outburst against The Orange Peel. Most know this is not like me. I never do this kind of thing. And I regreted it the moment i did it. I have a problem with people that attack me personnally, or indirectly. And the blatent disregard he showed, hit me hard. We did make up, all of us. And it looks like we may have even made a breakthrough in how we argue with each other. I have done a lot of work and talking to try and help GMF ( www.gamesmainframe.com/forums ) clean up and get more people in. I helped create a new topic to give us a place to vent, to help make the rest of the forum a better place for guests. This is my first shot with the blogs, and i hope its entertaining.




THIS IS A TEST!

0 These people wished to share:

Post a Comment

<< Home