Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Fuedal Chinese/Japanese Warfare

Well latley I have been seriously playing and stomping Dynasty Warriors 5 and Samurai Warriors. Dynasty 5 is an excellent game. I have unlocked all 48 generals, all the items, all the mounts and all the orbs. As well as 13 of the final weapons and all the storylines finished.I must say, Zuo Ci is a beast. But Wei Yan is still my favorite. In Samurai Warriors, i have maxed out Keiji. He's a monster, a beast, and the true threat on the battle field on ANY level of difficulty. He is the Lu Bu of Japan. I am a lil upset, for i have been getting items far superior on the 4th weapons then his final 5th. i have one that will blow the doors off any final he could get. Me and a close friend of mine Pathfinder, have been just demolishing the game. Then again, him and i ALWAY destroy every game we come in contact with. I would have to tell anyone that wants the ultimate hack and slash, that these are the games for them.

0 These people wished to share:

Post a Comment

<< Home