Monday, July 18, 2005

Sorry about the late post!! *this one is so Rachael doesn't magic me!*

Well i know its been a while. i am sorry. things have gotten hectic here at work and i have not really had time to come in. Not a lot has changed in the daughter dept. so far the lawyer called, and the paperwork has been sent to both parties to be reviewed befor signing. so i am waiting on that. then it will be finalized, and signed. then i have another meeting with the lawyer on the final details. he told me in the begining that it could take a while (3-6 months) but this feels like an eternity. he told me that once my papers are signed, there is a 60 day layover in the filing. i guess it takes a while for it to be finalized. i have not heard from my ex in a while *this is a good thing*. Things are ok i guess. my daughter is still a lil torn, but she seems to be making it ok. time heals all wounds. and i hate to see her cry over this. but i know this is the right thing to do. besides how could i want to see my daughter go back to a woman that doesn't even want her. It's kinda sad really. she never even thought to say good bye to her daughter!i feel so upset that she could do that to this beautiful lil girl. well, i need to get back to work. sorry for the delay all. and Rachael.. no magic.. no magic.!

4 These people wished to share:

Anonymous Anonymous Wished to share...

it's about time you updated sheeesh.....get a girl all in to your story and just like that..just leave her stranded..lol glad to hear everything is ok...

8:55 AM  
Blogger Bridget Unnel Wished to share...

My fingers are crossed for you and your daughter! Life can be so ... messy... sometimes.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Niccio Dartsmouth Wished to share...

spexial- oh stop it. i try.. i really do!

Bridget- thanks for the support!

Rusty- thats just the way i feel about it. you and i seem to feed off each others support and devotion to our cause. i know we both will make it.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Spending Wished to share...

At least she has a dad that wants her. I had the opposite problem growing up... my dad only wanted to spend time with me to tick my Mom off but I always knew that my Mom really loved me... but see I turned out so well :)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home